LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Instagram (IG) For Workout Ideas & Fitness Info

Salam.

So this are my list of favourite Instagram accounts that give me ideas for daily workouts, fitness info and motivations.  

1. Chalene Johnson - remember Turbofire? oh yes, this is SHE. She shares a lot of workout videos, bodyweight, stairs workout, gym ball, total body, lower body, upper body, abs, you name it, she got it. Short and intense! and I love her background musics too!

 
 
 
2. Homeworkouts_4u - this IG shows picture and videos on how to do an exercise and founded by Chalene Johnson.

 
 
 
3. NatalieJillFit - I found her IG at Chalene's IG. Lots of workout videos, and a tough cute lil coach. LOL ;)
 
 
 
4. H_I_I_T - for those who love high intensity interval training (like me). Workout ideas and some videos ;)

 
 
 
5. Dailyworkouttv - Daily HIIT workouts, crossfit style I guess. Short and intense. with Videos how to do those exercises and very helpful when u need to ask anything. I am gonna do their 90 days transformation challenge for 2014 ;) They upload workout videos 5 days a week and weekend are rest days.

 
 
 
6. Illugymnati - nice name ha? ;) I cant resist the cute drawing. Daily workouts inspiration.

 
 
 

7. Daily_workouts - I love to try the shared workouts. Some are simple, some are tough. So I can choose depends on my heavy-light day. So much ideas for workouts.

 
 
 
8. Workout_fitness - workout ideas and motivation

 
 
 
9. Workouts_daily - another favourite IG's for workout ideas! U can choose any of the workouts from 759 posted. ;)
 
 
 

 
10. Gymknowledge - for gym goers. easy to understand. I am gym-beginner so I just so need this imagination ;)
 
 
 
 
11. iiworkoutt - another great ideas for bodyweight workouts.

 

2 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! buy ig followers

    ReplyDelete