LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DIET JOKES..

This is just a joke k ..just for laugh ..ehehe

Petang2 ni mcm pening2 skit..mari bergelak ketawa ..

The Diet
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.
"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."
When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.
"What??, that's amazing!" the doctor says.
"Did you follow my instructions?"
The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor.
"No, from skipping."
A man, seeking to lose some of his excess weight, visited the local doctor.
John: How can I lose twelve pounds of ugly fat?
Doctor: Of course! Cut your head off.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SKINNY PERSON AND A FAT PERSON?
Answer: THE SKINNY PERON IS VERY LEAN AND THE FAT PERSON IS VERY JELL-OUS
FOOD: YOU CAN'T WIN; YOU CAN'T LOSE.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE TASTE, IT GOES TO WASTE.
IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TASTE, IT GOES TO WAIST
Amazing! You hang something in your closet for awhile and it shrinks two sizes!
~~~~~
I know what Victoria's Secret is.The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.
~~~~~
The Garlic Diet:You don't lose weight, you just look thinner from a distance.
~~~~~
I'm so fat that...the back of my neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.
~~~~~
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
~~~~~
Every time I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till the feeling passes.
~~~~~
"At my gym they have free weights, so I took them."
~~~~~
The only exercise I get is jumping to conclusions.
~~~~~
What runs but never gets tired?Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment