LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TAG FROM RELYZA..

Make a list of what you want on your birthday
The list should be 10 numbers
Post the image of this award to your posting
Give it to 10 frens of yours
My Birthday Wishlist
1.
I wish i can celebrate my bday with my beloved husband n family ..
2.
a HOUSE maybe ..haha..too much ?
3.
a CAR..even i dont have driving licence..and my husband dont have it too..wakakak
4.
owhh..i wish i'm very rich like Oprah because on my birthday i really want to give anyone / everyone in this world what they really want in their life..
5.
i want a couple of TWINS. haha. this is the most precious thing / present that i will have in my entire life. ( only if they behave and become a nice person . haha )
6.
a LAPTOP. sapa mau sedekah? bleh aku online slalu n bebel bebel bebel lagik ..hehe
7.
for my next birthday, i wish i will weight 53kg . ( how was that?) haha. this one i need to earn it , nobody will give me the number ;)
8.
I dont want any present from anyone. menyusahkan saja. tapi i hope my husband will give me ANYTHING i want. haha . contoh "sayang beli la apa sayang nak,harini abg takkan larang"
9.
a wish from friends will be more than enough. that's the best present from friends - ingatan yang tulus ikhlas dari hati ..cewahhh..
10.
I wish i will always thankful for everything i have now. i dont need anything more than this. Alhamdulillah .. ;)
10 friends to tag :
1.eynda
2. vogue
3. reen
4. tomatosauce
5. posh
6. nabihahismail
7. zel
8. MR
9. ratusiput
10. peachlily^

No comments:

Post a Comment